Discover the Corona virus COVID-19 Outbreak, this project gives a situation overview of the world. Explore my report for all the latest statistics!
Corona Virus Outbreak is so immense, affecting 210 countries & territories around the globe.
Instruction To View Dashboard:
To view the report in a full-screen kindly click
placed on the bottom-left side of the report.
For small graphs, select respective graph & then click
placed on the right upper corner of respected graphs,
This is how you can read full coronavirus stats.
LET’S HOPE & PRAY THIS WILL END SOON.
Contents of The Corona Virus Report-
- Dashboard showing the total number of coronavirus cases at present.
- A country map showing the coronavirus death toll (size of the circle showing most no. of death cases).
- Country-wise Information about corona virus.
- Full statistics on the types of coronavirus cases.
- Coronavirus map on the new upcoming cases (blue colour shows countries got new cases today).
- Summary of coronavirus data.
The report is interactive showing the live corona virus outbreak.
- Use filters to view the specified Country record.
- Many items are clickable in this report. Such as graphs, charts, maps, tables etc.
- These items show the progress of total, active, recovered, death, serious/critical cases.
- The report also includes the total COVID-19 tests happened in the respected Countries.
If we talk about official data, the beginning of Coronavirus in individual Countries is as follows:
– On 2 Jan 2020, 1st case registered in China.
– At 11 Jan 2020, 1st death case registered in China.
– On 01 Feb 2020, 1st death registered outside from Mainland China in the Philippines.
For more information about the beginning of COVID-19 see table below:
|Country Name||First Case Registered||First Death Case|
|Macau||22-Jan||0 Death until 17-Apr|
|Vietnam||23-Jan||0 Death until 17-Apr|
|Nepal||24-Jan||0 Death until 17-Apr|
|Cambodia||27-Jan||0 Death until 17-Apr|
|United Arab Emirates||29-Jan||21-Mar|
(Source: coronavirus wiki, The Guardian, BBC)
Now, information about how rapid coronavirus spread into the world:
- It took 67 days to reach 1 Lakh coronavirus cases globally.
- 11 days to reach 2 Lakh cases
- 4 days to reach 3 Lakh cases
- 3 days to reach 4 Lakh cases
- 2.5 days to reach 5 Lakh cases
- 2 days to reach 6 Lakh cases
- Finally, the recent hit of 2 Million coronavirus cases doubling in 12 days.
Also, Now The Total Cases Crossing 2 Million cases Worldwide.
As such now the United States become the new epicentre of coronavirus after Italy.
Stating more than 5 Lakh active cases, beyond 30,000 deaths.
Right now, the best solution for slowing the spread of the virus is by maintaining the significant ‘social distancing’ among each other. Until & unless the proper Vaccine developed & come in the Market. In fact, Harvard researchers say that people may need to practice social-distancing until 2022 without a vaccine.
For any further query and feedback contact us.